2019-20 School Year
Application period: Jan 10, 2019 through April 10, 2019
WHAT IS IT?
- The Language & Culture Assistants is an international education program sponsored by the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, managed in Bulgaria by the Embassy of Spain’s Education Office.
- The assistants are assigned to elementary/secondary public schools in Spain and their duties are supporting and helping classroom teachers reinforce the students’ oral skills in English.
- The language assistants get a monthly stipend for a typical 12-16 teaching period weekly schedule. No travel/accommodation expenses are provided.
- Medical insurance is provided by means of an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) that needs to be obtained prior to the departure. Consult with your local Social Security Agency.
- The selection process is run locally, in Sofia (Embassy of Spain, Education Office) in collaboration with the University of Sofia (International Relations Office)